Jump to Navigation

New Jersey Citizenship Attorney

Too many people try to deal with immigration matters by themselves.

In our 30 years of experience with immigration, citizenship, and work authorization in New Jersey, we've seen it too many times: People making fundamental mistakes trying to file their own immigration forms. You need a competent experienced lawyer to guide you through this often times confusing immigration process.

We want to help. You might feel there's no one you can trust with your immigration matters, but you can trust Gary T. Jodha, a Princeton Junction, New Jersey Immigration Attorney. With our extensive reputation in immigration cases, we are called upon to help people all across New Jersey the USA and abroad. A few of the things we do are:

Immigration Litigation: People are often caught and jailed for immigration offenses. We represent them before the Immigration Court (EOIR), Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) and Federal Courts regarding deportation. They are usually just looking to return home or have their day in court. That's when we get the call. This is a very important part of our practice, and we take it very seriously.

Green Cards: This is an especially rewarding part of our practice, as we get to see people of all sorts of immigration status gain the right to join their families in America and/or to live here permanently without fear of deportation. Ask our attorney, Gary T. Jodha, about the people he has helped -- you're guaranteed to hear an uplifting story.

Employment Based Immigrant Visas: Labor Certification/PERM, Extraordinary Ability in Arts, Science, Business and Athletics, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, Executives and Managers, National Interest Waivers, Investors, Religious Workers, Health Care Professionals.

Family Based Immigrant Visas: Immediate Relative-Spouse, Parent or Child of U.S. Citizens, 1st Preference Married Sons/Daughters of U.S. Citizens, 2nd Preference-Spouse or Child of Lawful Permanent Residents, 2nd Preference-Unmarried Sons or Daughters of Lawful Permanent Residents, 3rd Preference-Married Sons/Daughters of U.S. Citizens, 4th Preference-Brothers or Sisters of U.S. Citizens, Fiancé Visa, Removal of Conditional Status.

Work Authorization: Most of our work is in getting people permanent residency through work authorization. We work with both companies and individuals in bringing workers to the United States, whether it's a case of an intra-company transfer (L-1), H-1B, H-2B or Labor Certification. Companies need workers to come in without a hitch, and it's often very complex. We have a proven ability to get the job done.

H-1B-Professionals (Specialty Workers): Must possess at a minimum a Bachelors degree or its equivalent. Must perform services in a specialty occupation. May transfer to another employer. May convert status to Permanent Residency.

Treaty Traders (E-1 or E-2): People from countries with treaties with the U.S. can set up a company in the United States and become Resident Aliens.

Students and Professors (F-1 visas, EB-1, EB-2): Many students and professors work in the United States and want to get permanent residency. We can help.

Cultural Exchange (J-1): This is when a foreign national comes to the United States to live with a family and is exposed to American culture -- au pairs, for example. Even something as seemingly simple as this can be complicated, and an experienced lawyer is very helpful.

I-9 Compliance Auditing: Employers must carefully screen all potential employees and make sure they're authorized to work in the U.S. In one case, Princeton Junction, New Jersey Immigration Attorney Gary T. Jodha was brought in to help a multi-million dollar company which was shut down for not following compliance rules. Mr. Jodha managed to get fines reduced from $1 million to $25,000 and get people back to work.

We help registered nurses get to work in the States. We help musicians who need a special visa to perform in the country. We do it all, and we love every minute of it. We've given helpful legal advice to people across New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Delaware, Maryland, Florida, California, Iowa, Virginia, Illinois, and from our immediate areas of Princeton, Princeton Junction, Trenton, New Brunswick, Mercer County, and Middlesex County. Call us today with any questions; we guarantee that you will be given the full attention and concern that you deserve.

Other Immigration Services: Asylum, Adjustment of Status, Renewal and/or Replacement of Resident Alien Card, Consular Processing, NACARA, TPS, Work Authorization Renewal, Re-entry Permits, Naturalization, Advance Parole, I-9 (Immigration Audits), Battered Spouse-Child Petition, Bond/Custody Hearing, Visit Detained Inmates, Convention Against Torture, Deferred Action and Inspection, Federal Circuit Court Appeals, Habeas Corpus, Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act, Labor Certification (PERM), LIFE Act, Motions and Appeals (USCIS, AAO, DOL), National Interest Waivers, Parole, Waivers (I-212, I-601)

Call for a Consultation (609) 269-2559 Send an Email

Please provide a brief background of the problem you are facing.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

Practice Areas Testimonials Read about client experiences with our law firm
Office Locations

Law Offices of Gary T. Jodha
186 Princeton-Hightstown Rd.
Building 4B, 2nd floor
P.O. Box 4
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
Local: (609) 269-2559
Toll Free: (877) 394-6279
Fax: (609) 799-9549
Map and Directions

Additional Location
972 Broad Street
Suite 201, 2nd Floor
Newark, New Jersey 07102
Local: (973) 297-4747
Map and Directions